Create my own network server

(Mahendra Ms) #1

Continuing the discussion from TTN network stack V3 central 1:

Hii, I am Keyur Chandpara wants to develop my own network server .What is the possible best way to do it.Please suggest me with the best solution. I have referred to network stack developed in go.. I also need to configure it to AWS cloud then. Need step by step help for the same.

https://lora-alliance.org/lorawan-for-developers

(Ud Lo Ra) #3

If you really want to develop a network server software, follow the link of BoRRoZ (and ask elsewhere, as a future competitor :slight_smile: ). If you want to just install TTN software, follow the link you have in your post, there is a step by step procedure right there.

(Mahendra Ms) #4

Yes your above help was fine but actually it seems that TTN is an open source. Actually there is also code developed in go language.Can I make any necessary changes in that code and configure it to my private server.And if yes then please give me step by step guide. I have find code here.I need to make required changes at network side. @UdLoRa

don’t expect that to happen :roll_eyes:
did you use google ’ private lorawan server ’ …

(Ud Lo Ra) #6

Again: the step-by-step guide is in the page you linked (at least regarding installation: those little numbers 1. 2. 3. 4. etc, they really seem a step-by-step guide :wink: ). If you want to modify the code, and you are a software developer, you should not need guides, also because you know what you want to modify.