Data storage integration - down? reopen?

Since today at 8:50 am (GMT-3) the data storage integration has disappeared in my application. Has that happened to anyone else? Use this integration for months and it always worked normally.

I just realized that if I switch my application to another handler (ttn-handler-eu) the integration stays there. But in the handler (ttn-handler-brazil), the integration disappeared.

Just to report these integration also disappeared at ttn-brazil:

1. Data Storage (v2.0.1)
  2. Cayenne (v2.6.0)
  3. HTTP Integration (v2.6.0)

At ttn-brazil handler there are only these integration:

1. AllThingsTalk Maker (v2.6.0)
  2. Collos (v2.7.4)
  3. EVRYTHNG (v2.6.0)
  4. IFTTT Maker (v2.6.0)
  5. OpenSensors (v2.6.0)
  6. TTN Mapper (v2.7.1)
  7. Tago (v2.7.5)
  8. Ubidots (v2.7.10)

Can any of these integrations replace data storage?

What the heck my HTTP Integration disappeared too and I can not re-add. I was just working on a project with it today. Using “ttn-handler-us-west”. Cayenne is still there.

all services seems operational @ this moment

yesterday there were some short service interuptions and server updates

Untitled still do not see an option to add http integration as of 18:39PST 9/25/2018… I had it added yesterday and now it says “There are no integrations for application moosensor.”

I just checked here ( EU) and I see this

INTGR-TTN

@htdvisser

The APIs for the data integration on my applications has been unreachable since yesterday - the issue is still there.
When I go to my applications I see the Data integration but when I click the URL to go to the integration the page is unreachable. I am in TTN-EU.

Since you are a Mod BoRRoZ, do you have any ability to put in a ticket to have someone look at it?

sorry NO… I’m just a simple forum mod :sunglasses:

but I’m sure the TTN team knows this and are working on it …

HTTP integration just came back for me, as configured a day prior. Wohoo! Thanks TTN!

Hi,
I’m using TTN-EU and unable to access Data Storage, just tried once again. Looks like still Data Storage is not running.

why ?

Data Storage integration has been down since around 11am yesterday - still down this morning.

Shows as “Running” on the integrations tab in TTN application console, but clicking “go to platform” results in unable to connect. On ttn-handler-eu.

2 Likes

Data Storage Integration is started to work, thanks TTN :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Data Storage at handler-brazil is back since “time”: “2018-09-26T07:22:21.15838466Z”,
But all data from yesteday 8h50 AM to to today morning have been lost. I think I need another strategy to keep my data.

Thanks TTN team.