Datasheet API

Hi all, im looking for some reference to make API call, In the API reference (https://www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/api/) , there are some examples and especially how to authenticate, but I can’t find any way to see all the possible combinations that I can do.
What I am looking for is how to carry out everything that we can do with the gateway API, especially, see the gateway traffic.

Delete gateway
View gateway information
Link as Gateway to a Gateway Server for traffic exchange, i.e. write uplink and read downlink
View gateway location
Retrieve secrets associated with a gateway
View and edit gateway API keys
Edit basic gateway settings
View and edit gateway collaborators
View gateway status
Write downlink gateway traffic
Read gateway traffic
Store secrets for a gateway

My idea was to be listening to the API and get the traffic to store and debug later, or is there a better way to do it?

I hope it is not a duplicate topic because I have searched and I have not found another with this question.

Thank you in advance

Cheers

You’ve listed the rights for a user which isn’t directly related to the gateway events.

Fundamentally there isn’t a easy way to get the information you see on the web console but it is available either via the CLI or by using the Events API which uses the Javascript Server Side Events (which is what the web page uses).

You’re referring to Working with Events | The Things Stack for LoRaWAN , right?

Is that the page that talks about seeing events on the console or getting events via the CLI or streaming events via HTTP?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.