Deploying a Private Routing Environment With Docker-Compose

(Bouchezb) #42

Hi @htdvisser,

Are you aware of such issues wich HTTP proxy CA cert ?
I can’t understand why handler is working now and not broker:thinking:
I can’t tell if it’s a Go env configuration problem, a broker CA configuration problem or maybe another thing.

Regards.

Edit 2017/11/27: All seems to work fin today for the broker. Think it simply needed a clean container refresh with fresh configuration. :ok_hand:

(Sabrina) #43

Hello,

why can’t I pull the image of the lora-gateway-bridge?
docker pull thethingsnetwork/lora-gateway-bridge:latest.
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for thethingsnetwork/lora-gateway-bridge, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login'

Thanks

(Hylke Visser) #44

Since early 2017 we use the gateway-connector-bridge image instead of the lora-gateway-bridge image. Try to use that one. You can find more info about it on https://github.com/TheThingsNetwork/gateway-connector-bridge

(Grahame Horner) #45

I’m following you https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/article/deploying-a-private-routing-environment-with-docker-compose instructions, is this a simple replacement of lora-gateway-bridge with gateway-connector-bridge ? also the .yml files in GitHub still make reference to lora-gateway-bridge ?

when can expect to see an updated article/gitHub files ? hoping to help rule out environment issues with my gateway

(Cw233) #46

imageFor a fresh hand,it is better to add a port here,and add “put it below the broker: line”.

(Cw233) #47
    bridge_1         |   INFO Routed connect                           Duration=582.612µs GatewayID=gw_test
    bridge_1         |   WARN Uplink not accepted by any northbound backend GatewayAddr=<nil> 
GatewayID=gw_test
    bridge_1         |   WARN Uplink not accepted by any northbound backend GatewayAddr=<nil> 
GatewayID=gw_test
GatewayID=gw_test
    bridge_1         |   WARN Status not accepted by any northbound backend GatewayAddr=<nil> 
GatewayID=gw_test
    bridge_1         |   WARN Error in middleware                      GatewayAddr=<nil> GatewayID=gw_test 
error=lorafilter: found Downlink payload in UplinkMessage

I have implemented my own account server.When i test ttn by docker,i encounter this problem.What could I do wrong?Everything else seems ok from the log.
I have set up a Private Routing Environment whitout docker and everything works well,i can get message from the device in my application.Weird.

(Cw233) #48

I solve my problem finally.I just change this line to “BRIDGE_TTN_ROUTER: discovery.local.thethings.network:1900/mynetwork-router”.I don’t know if it’s the right way but it works.

(Behnaz) #49

Hello all.
First of all, thanks for the guide. I’m running Ubuntu VM on mac. I followed routing environment step by step. docker-compose logs show me everything is ok, but the problem is when the only router is available for discovery. although broker and handler announced to the discovery. is it possible to help me?
thanks in advance.

45%20AM

(Adela) #50

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to this and I am stuck with the following:
I followed all the steps from setting-up-a-private-routing-environment and https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/article/deploying-a-private-routing-environment-with-docker-compose, but got to the point where I have to run:

docker-compose run broker broker register-prefix 26000000/20 --config /etc/ttn/broker/ttn.yml

I am running it with sudo (otherwise is not working) and I get:

Starting ttn_redis_1 … done
Starting ttn_discovery_1 … done
Starting ttn_networkserver_1 … done
Error when reading config file: open /etc/ttn/broker/ttn.yml: no such file or directory

The file is there and configured as mentioned in the instructions:

id: mynetwork-broker
tls: true
key-dir: /etc/ttn/broker/
auth-servers:
ttn-account-v2: “https://account.thethingsnetwork.org

discovery-address: “discovery.local.thethings.network:1900”
auth-token: – my auth token –

broker:
server-address-announce: broker.local.thethings.network
networkserver-cert: /etc/ttn/broker/networkserver.cert
networkserver-token: – my networkserver-token –

I am on Ubuntu 16.04 xenial.
Am I missing something? All the previous instructions worked fine.

Thanks

(Behnaz) #52

please change the permission of directory and configuration file to full permission and try again.