Downlink confirmation stuck?

I don’t get this, it looks like device recieves downlink but doesent confirm it? or is trying to confirm to gateway out of react atm?
Screenshot_20190504_162952

Which LMIC library are you using?

Lots of us are having this issue too.

lmic-arduino I think. cant really say right now, device is remote… worked fine on table.

Is ADR turned on? this is what triggers the cycle of downlink/confirms - I’m still unclear if its the LMIC library issue or something on TTN backend that has changed recently

hm. SF fixed .

could be something about spread factor…

// Disable link check validation
LMIC_setLinkCheckMode(0);

// TTN uses SF9 for its RX2 window.
LMIC.dn2Dr = DR_SF9;

// Set data rate and transmit power for uplink (note: txpow seems to be ignored by the library)
LMIC_setDrTxpow(DR_SF9,14);

is ADR on or off?

for what I can see… its not on

I had the same problem using ttgo v1. The device was not able to receive downlink but was sending uplink without problems. I used the same code on two different devices and it was working on one, but not working on the other one. Maybe you try your code on a different device. The message in TTN only means, that you send a downlink with the confirmation request. It does not say that it was well received. The green button ack is missing.

yup… It was signal problem. I added bigger antenna and now it’s ok. (it’s in a bunker two miles away from concentrator). But I also don’t get it… it has strength to send signal, and all 4 my concentrators can hear it well… but cannot recieve it…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.