Dragino LoRa IOT Kit Help

Hi there!

I am starting to learn about LoRaWAN and fortunately I found a dragino LoRa IOT kit laying around. The gateway that I have in this kit is the LG01-P Gateway.

Unfortunately, I have problems while trying to follow the user guide from the wiki page. It seems that I can’t upload the test programs via arduino to the LG01-P Gateway.

what have I done:

1. I am able to set up the wifi client for my gateway via the web GUI

2. I also managed to connect the gateway via SSH to perform a factory reset

3. I am trying to upload the test example to the gateway, but it is stucked as I can’t seem to enter the right password via arduino. I tried to put in ‘dragino’ but with no luck. The verbose message that I got from the IDE was this:

processing.app.debug.RunnerException
    at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SSHUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SSHUploader.java:150)
    at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:77)
    at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:732)
    at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:703)
    at processing.app.Editor$UploadHandler.run(Editor.java:2075)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at com.jcraft.jsch.Util.createSocket(Util.java:389)
    at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:215)
    at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SSHUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SSHUploader.java:122)
    … 5 more

and the display that I was stuck with was this:

delsoon

Any ideas how can deal with this rather simple problem I suppose, but I have been stuck with this for a few days now. I tried to contact them asking for help but because of the time difference it is just hard to communicate effectively.

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

regards

you bought a lora kit , and this is the support forum for the things network (lorawan)