Each downlink repeats the first data I scheduled

Hi All,
I have an application that needs to send some data back to my node. I did some tests and after creating the device, when I send the first data to my node, it receives perfectly. But, it looks to get the data freezed in MQTT. All time that my module send any info it receives the same first data I sent.

I’ve tried to send data back using the node-red ttn library and form the ttn console page. All these methods failures. I can see the schedule data at the device data monitoring page but when ttn sends the data, it sends the very first data I sent.

I’m using mDot device and I’m sending these commands bellow to connect.

AT+PN=1
AT+ACK=0
AT+NJM=1
AT+FSB=1
AT+NI…
AT+NK…
AT+JOIN
AT+SEND
AT+RECV to receive the data

Some other info: I’m powering down the module after each loop.

Regads,
Viola

Any chance the first was a confirmed downlink, which was not acknowledged by the node? (Like maybe you’re powering down too early?) What if you schedule a downlink using the new options “replace” or “first” in TTN Console?

So you’re seeing the same behavior, or is nothing sent at all when not using MQTT?

As for powering down: any chance you can test without powering down?

And are you using OTAA or ABP? If OTAA: are you re-joining every time? And if ABP: did you disable frame counter checks or are you storing the counters? (All should work, obviously, but maybe resetting the frame counters is what is causing this. For OTAA joins, the counters are reset too.)

@arjanvanb,
Finally I could get the right data. :slight_smile:
I’m using OTA and scheduling downlink with MQTT, not from the page.
I`ve tried with a delay after receive the data but did not work.
After that, I tried to use AT+DP (mDot at command) to check if was data on the queue. Guess what? Was some data on the MQTT queue.
Thanks for you help

Regards,
Luis Viola