End device payload to CayenneLPP -NO DATA appearing

can any one help me in getting my device data to Cayenne , i tired confugure the payload as CayenneLPP uplink & downlink End , and added successfully lORA device ( UC1122-milesight ) in Cayenne with correct EUI & TTN server ) - no data appearing in cayenne it says waiting for live data , but in TTN site the end device is live & data getting updated regularly , please let me know do i miss some setting in TTN end device

And you have correctly set up the Cayenne Integration (Webhook) in your TTN application and have the correct Dev EUI loaded into the Cayenne console, correct device type selected etc.? What have you done what have you tried, …need details otherwise everone is guessing/speculating…

Cayenne integration webhook ? I just selected Cayenne LPP in payload format menu at TTN

…and you are now seeing decoded values along side the messages in the console with correct values shown?

You now need to enable sending of the data to Cayenne to see it presented there…that is where the ‘Integration’ comes in - see left hand side menu of your TTN Application page on console…

Follow:…

i got the technical note about webhook settings of cayenne , i did the integration now , it is fine great thanks for the info about webhook setup , all data available in cayenne now

Thank you very much for your support

Ah see you have it now - ignore my graphic update! :slight_smile: :+1: