Field mask not working when retrieving API Keys for an application

I’m trying to retrieve all API keys of an application by using the list endpoint -

/api/v3/applications/{application_ids.application_id}/api-keys

which does work but for some reason, the key field is not returned in the response. I’ve also tried to the retrieve the single key with it’s ID and with a field_mask=key but that doesn’t work as well.

The field mask is to add additional fields to whatever the API deems is normal to return for a command - so you will get some fields back that you may not want.

So it may be a bit of a redundant request and actually causing the API some issues. Try it without, let me know how you get on, if not I’m happy to have a go as it’s on my todo list for my custom console.

I’ve tried it without and this is the response:

{‘id’: ‘XXX’, ‘name’: ‘XXX_NAME’, ‘rights’: [‘RIGHT_APPLICATION_TRAFFIC_READ’], ‘created_at’: ‘2022-02-17T15:13:23.692Z’, ‘updated_at’: ‘2022-02-17T15:13:23.692Z’}

It’s missing the key field.

I think the secret key is only available at creation time and it can’t be queried afterwards.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.