Founders' Letter - No Permission Required

We are happy to release the Founders’ Letter. With this letter, we want to share the future of The Things Network with you. The future of how we are moving towards a more reliable, resilient and a robust platform, based on distributed and decentralized principles. This is going to be a big step for The Things Network and we invite everyone to join is in this next chapter. Following up on this, we will be organizng an AMA (ask me anything) session on Monday 29 May at 7pm CEST here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFynqvmhKOw

Here is the link to the youtube live event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFynqvmhKOw
If you have any questions that you want to address during the session or want to know more from the release of the articles, feel free to post them here.

Let’s discuss here!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I already know what the main question of the AMA will be :relieved: .

1 Like

Yes, but the majority of the backers know this is all part of the same mission and they are kept informed on almost a weekly base. Hope we can have the discussion about the future of our global network.

3 Likes

Great to get that discussion started.

Do you really mean that the AMA is at 7 pm CET (UTC+1)? Most of Europe is observing DST and thus local times are CEST (UTC+2) at the moment.

Mikkel

Sharp! @laurens can you have a look?

For the Dutch speaking (announced in Slack yesterday), there’s also some comments from Wienke on this founders’ letter (21’50’’) and the Kickstarter delays in a Facebook/YouTube video:

For the YouTube version see Wienke’s post below.

(I’ve only partially watched it.)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. For the none Dutch I think the translated transcript is pretty good

Some how they removed it and upload it again. Here is the latest link:

The AMA starts at 7pm CEST.

1 Like

Where does one find that? (The auto-generated captions in YouTube are actually pretty bad, I feel. Funny though ;-))

2 Likes

hahah maybe not so good as I thought :slight_smile: