Gateway already registered

BTW is this (re)configured for use on TTN or is it (still?) set as a Helium miner? (Or are you repurposing?) Was it yours originally or have you bought 2nd hand from a previous Helium user? (May explain prior registration if they tried it on TTN!)

it’s mine but it has already been recorded by me but I removed it by looking at too many things and since then it always puts its message

If it’s yours then delete it from your GW list on TTN (fact shows as still in db but just ‘offline’ suggests not yet deleted, which simplifys things…) and re-register as advised above with new GW ID (System is too clever, but dumb at same time, and suggests a (not very user friendly) GW ID based on eui - fine 1st time around but no good when re-registering as original eui based GW ID cant be re-used…)

I don’t know how to put it back and I don’t know how to change the ID

it’s good I succeeded but it is still disconnected out that I put another nebra and it is directly connected

Nothing to put back!

GW ID cant be ‘changed’! (As above)

You have to sacrifice the old GW ID - it can never be used again (by anyone!)… delete the original registration (if you can still access) from your account and re-register the GW again…use same eui where TTN console asks for eui, and type your own jibberish (within character limits!) for the GW ID… just dont be obvious with the ID as something like “mygw” or “myttngw” might well have been used by someone else where “davidsnewgwatnorthfarm” likely would not! :wink:

nickel thank you very much its function

Posts crossed… so you now have it re-registered? What GW ID did you use (public domain info!)

What does TTN GW Console page tell you about what has happened so far? Do you have a device Txing nearby to get traffic running?

Please repost a summary answer - copy & paste of the TTN web console just doesn’t format - as you will have seen when you posted. And only hardcore geeks will be able interpret that ASCII dump.

It’s OK to do screen shots for the web console but if it’s a log file then please ensure you format it with the </> tool.

@Jeff-UK, no traffic, so hopefully the OP will say if he has a device.

Thats what I wondered too. Atleast we see regular status messages so GW should be good to go :slight_smile:

Hi team!

In 2022, I used my LG308 gateway. This week, I want to use it again with another TTN account. I deleted the gateway from my old account, but when I try to join and create a new gateway, I receive the error message:

“Submit failed. Already exists.”
{
“code”: 6,
“message”: “error:pkg/util/store:id_taken (ID already taken, choose a different one and try again)”,
“details”: [
{
@type”: “type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails”,
“namespace”: “pkg/util/store”,
“name”: “id_taken”,
“message_format”: “ID already taken, choose a different one and try again”,
“correlation_id”: “d70a2ff45cf8449180f15578b3c37d97”,
“cause”: {
“namespace”: “pkg/util/store”,
“name”: “already_exists”,
“message_format”: “already exists”,
“correlation_id”: “33c6226c54584e418cc9c01629dd35fa”,
“code”: 6
},
“code”: 6
}
]
}
I’m a student and I want to fix this issue before 12/03. Please, can anyone help me? I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me via my email at or through my .

Re-read the error message!