Gateway is shown as "not connected" but works!?

My Gateway (Raspberry Pi with IMST iC880A) was working without any problem since over a year, but now it is no more listed in the ttn gateway overview and in the console it is listed with " Status not connected" and last seen “26 days ago”. But it is still working. When I track my devices in the ttn console the receiving gateway is my gateway
“gateways”: [
{
“gtw_id”: “eui-b827ebfffe265f55”, <- thats the id of my gateway which is listed as not connected and not seen since 26 days!

Also the log of the gateways “ttn-gateway” service looks well.

I have upgraded the Gateway software to the latest version because of the problem. No change.

Any ideas?

Indeed. See All of the gateways show "not connected" (offline) in TTN Console - #3 by arjanvanb. And note that https://status.thethings.network shows:

Unreliable information on NOC component

As a result of flaky data streams, the information in the NOC component may be unreliable. As a result, gateways may appear in the console as offline, while they are in fact online. Gateway traffic in the console may not work. Application traffic is not affected by this.

Posted 1 month ago. Jan 27, 2020 - 13:56 CET

Thank you for the information!
I have searched the forum before writing but didn’t find it. My fault.
Although I still don’t understand why the other gateways in Augsburg are visible and mine is missing?

Regards
Erich

this is an eror that not all gateways have.

See: TTN Console not working properly all the time

1 Like