Help: NRF52840 Sense - RFM95W - LMIC Library / TTNV3

Hello,
I’m trying to build a sensor node with lora to work with TTN for an outdoor application. The Adafruit NRF52840 Sense (4516) is fantastic for its integration of all the sensors; makes for a very clean and compact device.

I’m trying to send the data it captures via lora with the RFM95W dev board (3072) , and using the LMIC library. The two boards are connected via SPI. I’ve done quite a few similar projects around the M0 Lora featherboard, but this is a bit different as its not one that is predefined, and as far as I can tell, no one has done this combo online. In my setup of my main code, I have defined the lmic_pinmap corresponding to my wiring. The code is arduino.

The issue I am running into is that the node is not receiving the gateway acceptance message. I see on the gateway side on TTN V3 the gateway sending the acceptance downlink (so my keys are correct), but all I get on node side is EV_JOIN_TXCOMPLETE: no JoinAccept, repeatedly.

I’m not sure if there is something I need to do in the libraries of LMIC to be compatible with the nrf52, or something else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated; thank you.

Did you solve the problem?