Help with controlling servo and led from rak831 gateway

Hello,
Now I have a LoRa system working (4 nodes). my LoRa nodes now send data to the Rak 831 multichannel gateway. the gateway now gets the data from four nodes at fixed frequencies. and I can now trap the data with my node-red. my challenge is that I want to involve control commands from the gateway back to the nodes on the node-red screen. like i want to incorporate an LED and a Servo on each node. so i can turn on and off the LED and also control the direction of the servo. is there any way i can get help on this?

Are you aware that the fair use policy restricts you to 10 such messages or controls (of the servo on the node) per day ?

One other comment, I was just testing controlling a servo over the a point to point lora link. I dont see much difference in the physical resolution of the servo movement between using 10bits as a control and a single byte of 8bits.

yes i am. it is just a test

That doesn’t sound like LoRaWAN or TTN, but rather some other LoRa scheme not on topic here.

In LoRaWAN nodes are required to chose from the available frequencies for each packet with reasonable fairness.

my challenge is that I want to involve control commands from the gateway back to the nodes on the node-red screen.

Since TTN only supports LoRaWAN class A where downlinks can only be sent in direct response to uplinks. doing this with TTN means you’ll likely have at least several minutes in between uplink packets giving you an opportunity to send a downlink.

Unless you can tolerate a very slow response to your intention to command the servo or LED, class A LoRaWAN and by extension TTN which is what this forums covers, are probably not a fit for you.