How to create a new OTAA devise in V3

Hello,
My question look simple but I can not recreate an OTAA devise as I did for another application.

For my first application, I created a new OTAA devise and when I look at the Overview tab, I can see the “Activation Information” and the “Session information” as the Devise address.

Now I created a new application and I am trying to create a new devise. In that new devise I can not see Activation Information and Session information. Morever, the Application Layer is inactive.

Here is how I did (I generated a AppKey)

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 10.27.43

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 10.29.37

I wonder what I missed? I should find those information in my latest created devise?
Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 10.30.58

Thanks

If I look at the devise I created some mounth ago, I can see that

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 10.56.46

The devise has been registered as OTAA, but it has a devise address. But Devise address is not only for ABP???

I don’t quite understand what your question is.
Are you worried that you don’t see a device address for your new device?

OTAA devices need to be configured with an AppEUI (sometimes called a JoinEUI), DevEUI and an AppKey. With these data they can perform an OTAA (over-the-air-activation) and at that point they will get assigned a device address (typically 26 XX XX XX for TTN).

My guess its that you don’t see a device address, because your device has not performed an OTAA yet.