How to monitor gateway

Hello, how can I know when the gateway is disconnected, or how can I receive through mqtt the metric that TTN shows in the console, the gateway is a Dragino DLOS8, I have periods of disconnection and I need to monitor them

What does it mean when the connection expired?

If you look you will see that the GW sends a status message every 30sec in your case (typical setting for most GW’s), at some point it looks like your internet connection between the GW and the NS drops for a period and the system then identified that the connection has dropped, (hence the ‘connection expired’) some while later status messages start coming through again and the back end recognises this (‘connect GW’. Basically the NS needs to know that the GW is still alive and sending status updates - even if no traffic is getting forwarded (there may be no active nodes in range during that period) after a number of missed status updated the NS will decide that that GW is no longer online and hence not available to e.g. send downlinks, join accepts etc. It can be the GW having problems but in 90%+ of cases it is an unstable internet connection that is causing the status messages to get lost - often due to e.g. a cellular backhaul connection or a flakey Wi-Fi link to local router etc.

@kapotik did you solve the issue ? can you give us some feedback ? thanks