HTTP POST Request - Prepend a string to Body text

Hi
I have an end device with 4 inputs which sends data to update page values on a third party server, of which I’ve been told is using “Postman” to handle HTTP Request.
I was hoping to do it directly with TTN’s HTTP integration, however I’ve not got it to work.

The web server requires “username=XXXX&password=_XXXX&requestType=json&jsonRequest=” to be prepended to the payload data, I found I could add ‘content-type’:‘application/x-www-form-urlencoded’ to the custom header.

I found I could update the server by sending data from TTN to a Node-red server via MQTT, converting the payload to a JSON string, using a “String” node, append the user/password string (above) and add the content-type with a function, then use a HTTP node to POST to the server URL.
I would like to be able to do all this directly from the HTTP integration, but without been able to append a string for the user/password to the payload, I don’t see how I can.
Could it be done in the payload format or could the append functionality be added to the HTTP integration?
I’m limited as the server isn’t mine so I can’t change it at that end.

Cheers Rob