IFFT with TTN

Hi all,

I have been trying to create an integration IFFT with the TTN. I have managed to get an email every time I received a payload but I would like to have for example an email when the Temperature is bigger than 30º degrees but I can´t see that option.I am using WebHook for that.
Any ideas?

Any help will be much appreciate.

Kind regards,

Triggers and actions need to be set in ITTT not TTN - the integration will pass the data across then decision wrt If (temp>30deg) Then (send email/notification) is a job for the other otherside not for TTN Backend. Sounds like you have the integration up and running if sending data across triggers ITTT to email you on receipt :slight_smile:

Hi @Jeff-UK ,

I have got something but I am afraid that I don’t know how to set the trigger (If (temp>30deg)) with Webhooks as it’s only detecting the Event name. Do you know any other way?

Any help will be much appreciate.

Kind regards,

Where are you trying to do this? As I understand it Webhooks is your mechanism for getting the data into ITTT, you then need to set your rules and actions in ITTT to achieve what you want based on the data that is delivered, with Webhooks (and the integration process from TTN) playing no further part. How have your configured ITTT application?

Hi @Jeff-UK ,

I am trying to do it on the IFFT website. As far as I know, You can only link with the {event name} which is the same on the TTN. The option to send the notification is only when the event name changes… so that’s why i was asking if it was possible to do the temp>30 …

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,