as I am developing my code to transmit to TTN I had a hard time data to end up in the Application. It clearly got received by the gateway but never ended up at the application.
One other clear indication that something is wrong is that the gateway received incorrect number of bytes I am transmitting.
I should expect 6 bytes to receive but I received 14 and wrong bytes.
I managed to fix this by going to your device–> Settings and uncheck “Frame counter checks”.
Now I receive data and this time it is correct. When I enable this checkbox again, it functions normally.
I think there may be an uninitialized variable at the TTN side when the counters doe not increase in sequence but when they revert to 0 when you reupload new firmware to your sensor code. I think TTN somehow is pointing to incorrect receiving data.