I am using a custom node based on RFM95 module and MCCI LMIC library on a Atmel SAMD21 microcontroller.
Using the basic example ttn-otaa, with proper keys configured, the node does send join request and it is processed by the application, but the join-accept message is not received by the node.
This is the output of the node:
Starting RXMODE_RSSI 251390: engineUpdate, opmode=0x8 Packet queued 251595: EV_JOINING 251606: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc 398982: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc 399200: EV_TXSTART 399272: TXMODE, freq=868500000, len=23, SF=7, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0
The gateway console shows this report with device correlated join request:
The application console shows this report:
I tried implementing
LMIC_setClockError(MAX_CLOCK_ERROR * 10 / 100);
with no success (for different percentages).
A different node with the same firmware works fine. I have checked the hardware connections and there seems to be no problem.