Join Tekelek TankAlert

Hey,

i try to join an Tekelek TankAlert to my applications. Does anyone know where i can find the AppKey of this devices?

That kind off info you must get from supplier (on box or label on device, packing brief ect) Mabee on thee website of the manufacturer.

Hi,
I’m having the exact same problem. Were you able to get the AppKey of your device?
Thanks for your answer
Wim

Hi, i´ve got a mail from Tekelek. You have to install the Tekelek Europe App for this sensor. Tekelek LoRa LPG. So, i haven´t any Andorid Device reachable. I hope they send me the keys manually.

1 Like

Thanks. I tried with the Android app, but it doesn’t work with the TEK766 I’m having. The app uses an NFC tag to read device info (but my TEK766 doesn’t give any results with NFC readers). I’ve sent a message via their website form, on how to request the AppKey.

Evening. I sent them an email with the devkey and I recieved back the appeui appkeys.

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem. Which email address shall one use to contact Tekelek to receive the AppKey for my TEK 766?

I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution or get an answer from Tekelek?