Kerlink IOT station 868 Gateway reboots continuously after TTN packet forwarder update via USB

• I would like to configure the TTN Package Forwarder for EU868 region for my Kerlink IOT station 868,

• However, the link has been expired. (https://github.com/TheThingsNetwork/kerlink-wirnet-firmware/tree/master/dota)

• I renamed the dota_thethingsnetwork_v1.3_IN.tar.gz to dota_thethingsnetwork_v1.3_EU.tar.gz and was able to update the
    fuser-1 with a things network folder. But the gateway keeps on rebooting.
    knet shutdown was FAIL during this time. [ Previously was able to make another gateway working by this way]

Please have a detailed look of the get_version command below

[root@Wirgrid_080e0097 /]# get_version
KERNEL_VER=3.10.37-klk-d26c52
PIC_VER=8.3
BOOTSTRAP_VER=
UBOOT_VER=1610
SCRIPT_VER=1610
INITRAMFS_VER=g4b3543a
FILESYSTEM_VER=2011.08-gdbb0f32
KNETD_VER="wirma2_v3.10 WAN_3.15 (Apr 14 2015-11:18:56)"
PROD_FW=wirmaV2_wirgrid_v2.2
LORABOARD_MANUFACTURER=00
LORABOARD_TYPE="868-27dBm"
LORABOARD_HWVERSION=05
LORABOARD_SERIALNO=00089B
[root@Wirgrid_080e0097 /]#

Hi Rajavelu,

I have a copy of dota_thethingsnetwork_v1.4_EU.tar.gz that I had downloaded, let me know if you want me to email it to you.

Best wishes,
Mihai.

Hi,
Yes please, kindly email the gz and shell script to run the same to rajavelu631@yahoo.com

please let me know if you have for other regions too
AS
US
IN
Thanks and Regards
Rajavelu

Hi!

I sent you an email with the file, but in the meantime I remembered I also had some difficulty finding the github repository where I got them from. All the files are here:

Please let me know if you manage to fix it.

Best wishes,
Mihai.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks. Issue is solved after reflashing the wirnet firmware again.
I was able to solve the continous reboot issue and further update the ttn packet forwarder to make the gateway working for EU868

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.