Kerlink Wirnet iFemtoCell-Evolution with TTN v3

Hi, i’m new to Lorawan and TTN

I’m trying set up my Kerlink gateway (Kerlink Wirnet iFemtoCell-Evolution) on The Thing Stack v3.

However, there are only 2 TTN v3 documentations for Wirnet iStation and Wirnet Station.

The instruction for the Wirnet iFemtoCell-Evolution only available on TTN v2 docs.

The question is:

should i configure my gateway following the old instruction of TTN v2 ?

If not, how should i configure my gateway for TTN v3 ?

Thank you.

Much of any V2 vs V3 changes wrt gateways is around the look and configuration of the console, so basic principles still apply, the big change being the target LNS address. If using a standard (UDP) packet forwarder vs something more secure/recent such as BasicStation. In former case you usually need to just log into the GW and retarget to (e.g.) “eu1.cloud…”. retaining Port 1700 rather than the original V2 server. If using BasicStation it involves enabling the associated security keys, port settings etc per documentation. Others with specific knowledge of the iFemto-Cell will no doubt step in to assist with the details if needed.

If Wirnet iStation’s KerOS is version 4.x or 5.x, the configuration method for iStation and iFemtoCell-Evolution is the same.

klk_apps_config --activate-cpf --lns-server eu1.cloud.thethings.network --lns-dport 1700 --lns-uport 1700 --loradconf /etc/lorad/wifc/AS923-JP.json
monit restart station

Clusters and regions should be configured according to your needs.