Kickstarter gateway wont connect

Ive got a kickstarter gateway that im trying to setup but no matter what i do it wont accept the gateway id im giving it. Ive registered an ID but the gateway always says that the ID doesnt exist.

Do you have some screen shots of what you are trying? One of the exact error message (and the settings at the gateway) might help us help you.

BTW, make sure the gateway has the newest firmware, older versions will not connect to TTN due to an expired certificate.

2023-10-03_10-25
2023-10-03_10-26
2023-10-03_10-31
2023-10-03_10-31_1

Here are screenshots with what im trying to do and what errors i get.
At the moment in trying to format an SD card in order to update the gateways firmware.

Edit: i updated the firmware and nothing changed.

What happens if you use the gateway server address as listed in the TTN console in the account server dialog on the gateway? (Add https:// and trailing / to it)

Basically the same error but this time i get a 404 error instead of a 300

I re added the @tenant prefix after the gateway id and it now connected. Ive tried this combination of values 5 times already, i dont understand how it just worked now.

And

Exactly the same behavior we’ve seen on the community network when the software wasn’t up-to-date. Drove people (including me) nuts.