LMIC Framework- Multi tasking

Hi,

I need to do lot of multitasking operation my End node and i use the LMIC framework.

I need to immediately turn off the node when i receive a downlink message/ pin activation in the hardware.

could any one help me out to do this. i have tried in the on_event function by printing a statement on the hardware pin high, but it didnt work out at some points as i need to make it high many times and then i can see the print message for once.

for this kind of operation probably you may use interrupts.
btw. What node are you using?

Hi bialy,

I’m using Hoperf95W nodes. i can use the hardware interrupts but i have a design which can cut down the power to the node. But what happens in real is that when i press the switch to turn off, it is not shutting down the power immediately since the node transmission is not stopped. it is still running in os_runloop. I need to add something which should help me to run out of the os_runloop immediately after the interrupt occurs (basically when a key is pressed and hold for 10 Seconds, which helps me to cutof the power to the node).

Thanks

Basically, you can do whatever you want, you can disable interrupts, you can sleep LoRa transmitter etc. . But without a schema and code is hard to give you valuable advice.
My advice is to process button in interrupt.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.