LoRaWAN, Raspberry Pi Pico, HOPERF Module RFM95W, The Things Network V3

We are facing this challenge:
LoRaWAN, Raspberry Pi Pico, HOPERF Module RFM95W, The Things Network V3 doesn’t work.

Can anybody help please?

See here:

and here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=313977
and here:

Any ideas what might be missing, what next we should try?

Thanks

D.

What tells you that it doesn’t work - debug log, any form of output from the Pico, console logs etc etc

Well, the only evidence is it timeouts on the join.
We tried multiple settings but always the same.
=========== MLME-Confirm ============

From the same place, same RFM module with Arduino with Arduino lib, TTNv2 and another LoRaWan provider works.

Happy to try more, enable more diagnostics settings but we are currently running out of ideas.
Is our configuration for TTNv3 reasonably correct?:

It would be useful to know the entire log from startup, just in case there is something that pops out.

TTN tends to use Rx2 using SF9.

LoRaMac-node is v1.0.4 which brings a whole pile of ‘other’ to the party so that may well be the show stopper for you.

I haven’t got to using the RFM95 with a Pico yet, so if the LoRaWAN version isn’t the issue, I can give it a quick run on Sunday.

I appreciate sir! What are the options so I can increase log output and post it here?

You need to change things on the console as suggested above, both I think will be jamming you up.

As for the log, I haven’t got to using the RFM95 with a Pico yet …

Hey @descartes - please did you have chance to have a look on this?

Arrrggggh, no, got tied up over the weekend - no, not that way - family tech support etc.

Have set a reminder