LPS8/LG308 - LoRaWAN connection lost frequently

Hi,
I’m used an LPS8 dragino GW with latest firmware for a while, all works fine on TTN3 until suddenly GLOBE-LED starts blinking what meeans LORAWAN connection lost…i need to do a reset but its annoying and until i reset no more LORA-communication is going on.
(all configured as Lorawan semtech)

So i bought a Dragino LG308 and iniitally it was more stable for days, but now again it stops working and starts blinking the Globe-LED. Is there anything i could have done wrong?

What happens is that both are connected via WLAN and the internet router is resetted every day at 5am…however i’ve already seen lost connections during the day when there was no reboot of the router at all. Cheers Norbert

Moderator edit: Original title: LPS8/LG308 - latest firmware from June’22 - LORAWAN connection lost TTN3 frequently

I have exactly similar problems on my Dragino LPS8-V2. The WLAN connection breaks after a few hours and is not restored. I then connected to LAN, but there are also disconnections, although much less frequently. A power down/up immediately ensures a new connection.
Is there no way to “persuade” the Dragino to reconnect automatically?
It can’t be the solution to monitor the connect to TTN externally and to interrupt the power supply to the Dragino when the connection is lost. In any case, the Dragino can’t be used in productive operation like this; it’s only good for testing.

Do both the WLAN and Wired LAN end up over the same internat backhal path/connection?

Is the PSU good/resilient? Have you tried substitution?

What firmware Rev are you using on the GW? I seem to recall a problem like this a year or more back and it may be a firmware update fixes…

Do both the WLAN and Wired LAN end up over the same internat backhal path/connection?

Yes

Is the PSU good/resilient? Have you tried substitution?

You mean change the power supply of my fritzbox 7590 DSL Router? No I didn’t as I have no replacement.
If you mean the power supply of the Dragino … good idea, I’m going to exchange against another USB PSU.

What firmware Rev are you using on the GW? I seem to recall a problem like this a year or more back and it may be a firmware update fixes…

The Auto Update functionality in the Dragino device is enabled, so it should be the newest one. I also forced an Auto Update. The firmware Version is
Release:2023-03-17 05:45:24, Version:2.8.4