MatchX no TX

Still 0.0.3, and there is no update offered in eux.matchx.io

I didn’t choose a update myself. They pushed it to 0.0.4 without notifying me after the long discussions. I think you have to contact them on all channels to make them react. :see_no_evil:

So, if TTN indeed did not make any changes that caused the problems: any chance MatchX changed the firmware first without all of you knowing that?

That is possible and the usual way they seem to act. Unfortunally you don’t have the chance to really know that. You have to believe the firmware version that is displayed.
I won’t expect them to acknowledge any bug that is found to be their fault. By definition it seems that only TTN can be the bad guy.

You can get the deployed versions from the discovery server using ttnctl discover [router/broker/handler]:

ID                                   ADDRESS                              VERSION              PUBLIC
==                                   =======                              =======              ======

meshed-router                        thethings.meshed.com.au:1901         v2.9.0-0c455d496d... true
switch-router                        ttn.opennetworkinfrastructure.org... v2.9.0-0c455d496d... true
ttn-router-asia-se                   asia-se.thethings.network:1901       v2.9.1-8477a84c83... true
ttn-router-brazil                    brazil.thethings.network:1901        v2.9.1-8477a84c83... true
ttn-router-eu                        eu.thethings.network:1901            v2.9.1-8477a84c83... true
ttn-router-jp                        router.thethingsnetwork.jp:1901      v2.9.0-dev-e4cb53... true
ttn-router-us-west                   us-west.thethings.network:1901       v2.9.1-8477a84c83... true

v2.9.1 contains the 200ms extra time for slow gateways or gateways on a slow connection

2 Likes

Does that include earlier delivery of Join Accept messages to the gateway?

You have no idea what you are talking about :grinning: Informed people pushing nonsense, do you even “tech” dude? :thinking:

You can see the history of our scheduling code on github.

Yes, all downlink messages should arrive at the gateway earlier now.

3 Likes

This is not how we talk to our fellow community members here, @gatewayer. Please treat people with respect. Consider this an official warning.

6 Likes

Officially considered

To make thinks clear: @gatewayer works at MatchX. If it weren’t for @htdvisser’s reply I’d have blocked you right away.

riiiiight :joy:

Aaron aka @gatewayer, I’ve already PM’d you that I’m afraid that suspending you will just feed your rants, but don’t think we’ll not do that anyway.*

Some way to treat your customers, wow.

*) guess what, I suspended you after all, after your PM, and after deleting some of your product “recommendations”:

But let’s end this conversation, I feel it’s slowly coming down to your level and I don’t want to go to those depths.

We’re done here.

4 Likes