Microchip evaluation kit gateway doesn't show up on map or profile

I am using a microchip eval kit. The gateway shows up in console and I have set it up with position etc but my profile says I own 0 gateways and it doesn’t show up on the map. I left it running since last night with one node sending data through the gateway and have also sent data to the node. Any idea on how to get it to show up in those other sections?

It looked like last month there was a problem with gateways that don’t send location data and instead have their location manually set like mine.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I worked last year but no longer works.

1 Like

It seems that less interest is paid for this microchip kit. It is very strange.

There are not a lot of owners of this type of gateway so knowledge scarce.

With regards to the gateways showing on the user pages (profiles), I got multiple working gateways (different types) and the gateway count on my profile page is wrong as well. I deleted one gateway a couple of days ago, it is gone from the console but still included in my profile. I don’t think issues with the user pages are related to the type of gateway…

1 Like

I am having a similar issue with. I have a microchip lora gateway. I set it up and pointed it at the things network US router IP. The Microchip lora dev Utility shows that the gateway is “online”. However it does not seem connected to TTN. I have registered it using the gateway connector method. Perhaps I should be using the packet forwarder, but I can’t figure out how to get the eui of the gateway?

Update: It appears to be an issue with the console on the TTN site. When I transmit from a remote in range of the gateway, the messages are received and show up in the console. However the gateway status does not change from “never seen”

1 Like

You should be using packet forwarder, the gateway connector protocol is not implemented on the microchip gateway.
The eui should be the gateway id.

1 Like

I reregistered the gateway using the packet forwarder method with the gateway id as the eui. It’s status is now connected in the TTN console. Now when I send a message from a mote the # of messages received increments on the gateway console page but no data is displayed, and it queues downlink messages but they are not received by the mote. It does accept OTAA join requests.

1 Like

Does the Downlink works with you?

For me, I registered my Gateway, my node and established an applications. The uplink works fine , but the downlink does not work. Note that I authenticate using ABP.

Did you try if the downlink is working after a confirmed uplink?