Missing "snr" in received data frame

Hello

Sometimes as shown below , the “SNR” value is missing.
Did someone experience this problem with its node (here a lora GPS tracker).
Thank you for your feedback

below is data frame with SNR

below is data frame with missing value SNR

When fields have the value 0, they can be omitted from the JSON. This is an oddity of the JSON format used by TheThingsNetwork. Your other frame with SNR field has an SNR very close to 0, so most likely the frame wihout SNR field actually had an SNR of 0.0 and that would be the trigger for it to be omitted.

Thanks - make sense indeed. However it bugs my SW bridge to Sondehub tracker… So I need to fix this issue. Br,

hello Bertrik, I’m talking the bridge you have developped long time ago and that I try to use to get access to sonde hub amateur tracking hub …
Is there a new release that works ?

Sending a location packet at 30 second intervals at SF8 ?

Good spot!

@luckystar13 Please stop! Change your update rate to meet TTN FUP (forum search and docs) and come back to confirm you have done so… even 3 mins constant use @ SF7 would be pushing depending on payload size, 30 sec and at near double the on air time for 8 vs 7 is way over limits…

https://avbentem.github.io/airtime-calculator/ttn/eu868/15

I will - here it’s for debug purpose only during the development of this indoor tracker with my own gateway. Br

The airwaves are one issue, but the FUP is mostly about other peoples gateways downlinks and the load on the back end.

To that end, there are no good reasons for sending data at short interval for testing - send one, inspect, review, adjust, then send one to re-test, rinse, repeat. It won’t fix itself by repeatedly sending so there is no point doing that.

And for your issue, you can just alter the server side code to import the JSON so you don’t even need an actively transmitting device to resolve this.

Suspending thread pending confirmation of adherence to FUP.