MQTT for WEBAPP PHP (web-hosting)

Hello, I would like to know how to take the information on TTN and host it via a website on web server with MQTT. To create a mobile application

You need to use one of the integrations to get the information from TTN to your server. Your question doesn’t make it clear if your server will run MQTT to provide the data to a mobile application or if you want to use the MQTT integration to get the data to your webserver.

If you have PHP on your server, that’s kinder to the TTS servers that using MQTT and less to manage as well.

I want to use the MQTT integration to get the data to your webserver.

I currently have an Arduino MKR, it captures values on the MKR and sends it to the TTN. The sent data must be transferred on a basic web host thanks to the MQTT that you propose (in integration). The mobile application will take the processed information from the web server of the host. I would like to know if you have an example of the php side suscribe for MQTT. I don’t know how to do the sending and suscribing with MQTT on the web server

When using PHP on the webserver it is easier to use the webhook integration. If you search the forum you should find a link to sample code. (Code is here)