MultiTech TTN package

The new wiki has a copy of the information on the MultiTech setup page found on the old wiki. A couple of hours ago I updated this page on the ‘old’ wiki to point to the new package, this change needs forwarding to the new wiki.

Will community members be granted write access to the new wiki as well?

BTW, I love the look of the new wiki :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, in fact you can already “edit” the staging wiki by raising a pull request on TheThingsNetwork/wiki:rewrite. We use Gollum now, see instructions in the readme.

We will make this much easier, possibly when we have single sign-on working. We want to have the same accounts for the back-end and wiki. Ideally also the community portal and the forum.

BTW, is your intention to replace this page by two commands: $ wget ... and opkg install ... ? :smile:

Hmmm. Some user information is required for the local_conf.json like coordinates, maintainer name and gateway name. If there is some place I can wget those items from…
It will probably become something like wget shell script, run script.

(Pull request for wiki has been created)

Yeah, a script asking for user input would be best. You can fetch the gateway ID by using a command. I don’t know which one on top of my head, but it’s in the /etc/init.d/lora-network-server script somewhere in the top.

It prints the EUI as 00:00:..... It has to be formatted as hex (without colons) and inserted in JSON. Probably you need a small application for that.

You should be able to use this in a Multitech Conduit:
$ mts-io-sysfs show lora/eui