My end device is not being integrated

Hello everybody!
I’ve been using TTN for 6 months. I have integrated the network with a gateway (nano gateway lopy) and an end-device(RN2903). I did several tests and it always worked. But it did not work today. I already got all the keys, and it still did not work. I do not know what happened. Can someone help me?

thanks in advance,

Ryan

Maybe I have not ne expressed well. The truth is that there is traffic in the LopyNanogatway console but in the application console nothing appears! I’m using the same firmware and the same keys as before (which worked) and nothing happens. I’m asking for help because I can not really figure out if it’s my hardware or TTN’s problem.
An observation. I tested Lopy for Lopy and it worked.

Ryan

Your node is sending all data with the same counter value (0), the back-end will consider these duplicate packets and not forward them to the application.

@kersing Thanks for answering! I think this is a problem, but the “Frame Counter Checks” option is disabled. But the most impressive thing is that today, out of nowhere, it came back to work …

He returned to the same problem. I’m on tests and this is very inconvenient. It was working normally yesterday and today it just did not work.
It arrives at the server but does not integrate with the application. These are the same codes I’ve always used before. It seems to me that the integration between the network server and application is not reliable. I’m developing a tracking device for wild animals and you can not put it in an ounce and the device stops working.
I would really like someone to show me that the error is mine and not the server.imageimage