My Gateway disappeared from the console (No items found)

Hello, I need advice to recover my Gateway, apparently an error in the API key caused TTS to remove it from the console, I have looked for information in the documentation, I can’t understand if I need to claim it, activate it, reactivate it, I don’t understand.

The Gateway is a RAK 2247 mounted on a Rasberry pi hat, configured in LoRa Basic Station integrated to BalenaIO.

Thank you very much for your advice… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Please tell us more …

What happens when you try to register it with the EUI?

Thanks Descartes, the Gateway was working fine, four days ago it was disconnected, reviewing found an error message in the API Key, try to delete an entry in the Gateway access history, when I try to enter the Gateway, it did not appear in the console .

Try to add them again and it sent me a message that the Geteway EUI is already in use… I don’t know how to recover it,… this scares me, because it was working fine,…

I feel I know most of the console & how it is designed, the idea of deleting an entry from access history I’m not familiar with - which layout did you delete this entry from?

The UI for deleting pretty much anything is very clear about what you are asking of, and isn’t done by one click - is there a possibility that someone else with the API key has done something?

In the gateway section, it was possible to see the history of entries to the Gateway, now I cannot verify it because the Gateway does not appear, I think that nobody has access to the API key.

I tried to claim the Gateway in the “Claim Gateway” section but it tells me that the Gateway already exists and that I am not authorized to claim it…

Yes, but you said “try to delete an entry in the Gateway access history” which implies you tried to delete something …

Is it a TTIG?

As gateway EUI’s appear in the meta data for uplinks, they are not a secret thing - what is the EUI of this gateway?

The Gateway is a RAK 2247 mounted on a Rasberry pi hat, configured in LoRa Basic Station ----integrated to BalenaIO. (EUI:b827ebfffeffb2fa)