Need AT config of LGT-92-AA - have Dragino LGT-92-LI

Hi,
can someone send me the AT+CFG output of the LGT-92-AA?
Or should I find it in the githup repo somewhere? (but didn’t found it yet)

Background:
According to documentation this “naked” device has more fit for my car tracking use case: "This is designed for asset tracking where only need to uplink a few times every day."
I just would like to see Draginos defaults for asset tracking.

I ordered the LGT-92-LI because of the case and the constant charging but would like to have the settings of the LGT-92-AA.
If somebody is interested I can also post my output of LGT-92-LI

Are you planing to use the LGT-92-LI with AA-batteries ? imho there is no difference in at+cfg between LI and AA but in the hardware. You must not charge AA-batteries.

Dragino’s product pages have links to some pretty comprehensive documentation, that may provide the information you need. The GiHub repro has the source code which will be heavy reading but will definitively tell you what the defaults are.

Well I already read the “AT command set” pdf.
I also wonder about the referred "default" in the document.
Well it has a lot of information, nevertheless I thought the configuration could be different due to the statement from the manuel

...where only need to uplink a few times every day."

For me this sounds more like configuration/software than hardware.
I also thought if there is a second already tested configuration why fiddling around with the parameters or I could just takte the configuration from LGT-92-AA as starting point.

@wolfp I want to use the LGT-92-LI with an external usb powerbank or directly charged via little solar panels.

you need to connect the LGT92 serial port and use the AT command to get it.

@xiaoye0 well I have them for LGT-92-LI because I have the device. I would like to have them for LGT-92-AA.

Why did you like AA, LI seem better than AA.

@xiaoye0 : I wouldn’t say “better”. Depends on the use case. See my initial post. I bought LI because of the case and because of constant charging possibility. But I want the configuration of the AA.

okay,in fact AA has been unable to buy

I am not aware of any difference between the configuration of AA or LI - LGT93. Which parameter do you expect to be different because of an other power-supply?

@wolfp I expected some time settings different like TDC(Application Data Transmission Interval).

But maybe my assumption is wrong and only hardware is different.

So how is the uplink different in both devices.

Here is my AT+CFG output from LGT-92-LI:

AT+ADR=1
AT+TXP=1
AT+DR=1
AT+DCS=0
AT+PNM=1
AT+RX2FQ=869525000
AT+RX2DR=3
AT+RX1DL=5000
AT+RX2DL=6000
AT+JN1DL=5000
AT+JN2DL=6000
AT+NJM=1
AT+NWKID=00 00 00 00
AT+FCU=3
AT+FCD=0
AT+CLASS=A
AT+NJS=1
AT+RECVB=0:
AT+RECV=0:
AT+RJTDC=20
AT+RPL=0
AT+VER=v1.6.5 EU868
AT+HWVER=v1.6.5,ublox-MAX7
AT+CFM=0
AT+CFS=0
AT+SNR=0
AT+RSSI=0
AT+ACE=60000
AT+KAT=3600000
AT+FTIME=150
AT+LOGGPS=0
AT+TDC=300000
AT+PORT=2
AT+RX1WTO=6
AT+RX2WTO=9
AT+SGM=1
AT+MD=1
AT+LON=1
AT+MLON=0
AT+PDOP=3.00
AT+NMEA353=0
AT+NMEA886=1
AT+MOD=0
AT+CHS=0
AT+BAT=3839

So would be kind if somebody could post their LGT-92-AA output or just tell the difference.
Also if somebody else use it as car tracker and had some configuration would be nice to see.
Thanks

they is the same for sofware,they just have different power sources

I have a problem with LI verision. When connected to external USB power:

• it can not be powered off - it is powered on even with switch on ‘off’ position
  • it constantly (every 30 seconds) sends Join Request messages, and do not react on Join Accept, it does not work
  • when disconnected from external power source it works again properly in a short time

I noticed same behaviour here. No solution for the moment…