Nemeus MM002

Hello,

I have a Nemeus mm002 that I’m trying to send data with to a Gateway I made using RPi and ic880 and registered on TTN.
I configured the Gateway following this tutorial https://github.com/ttn-zh/ic880a-gateway/wiki
I created an application and added a device icluding the configuration I got from the nemeus using at commands (uid, appkey, nwskey…) and I’m trying to transfer data from the Nemeus to the Gateway.
I don’t know what the problem is or when did it go wrong.
I believe I did Something wrong since I’m seeing no messages.
Has anyone worked with nemeus? and can help me with it.
thx

PS: I also tried regestering the device but I don’t know if I did it the right way

you can’t expect users to react with this little information, try again with more details

As @BoRRoZ has said, there’s not enough information to help you with the problem. Currently you have established that you have an issue, and described what you want the result to be.

1. How is the Nemeus MM002 configured? How is the RPi gateway configured? What environment is it in? How are you using it? Detail, detail, detail.
  2. What exact steps have you taken to get to this point?
  3. What steps have you already taken to troubleshoot the issue?
  4. You have two components; the node and the gateway. Have you tried using other, known working devices to figure out whether the gateway or the node is at fault?

Everyone is willing to help - A Nemeus device is a LoRa device, like every other! Once you’ve gathered more details on your exact setup and the steps you have taken, we can go from there.

@BoRRoZ @Eelviny I’m sorry, My bad.
Is that enough information?
The nemeus mm002 is configured using at commands. the Gateway is configured according to the tutorial (link in the original post)
I’m simply trying to check if the data is transferred correctly from the nemeus. That’s why I created the Gateway. (any other solution is welcome)
I thought it might be a problem with the node since it appears to never seen on the device section of the application but I don’t know how to solve it or do anything else since I’m having a hard time finding documentation about the mm002. (Nothing but the at commands document)

Thanks, that information is just what I needed!

You were mentioning that you may not have registered it correctly. Have you ensured you’re using the right join protocol? (ABP or OTAA) If you don’t know what these are, there’s some good resources in the TTN documentation section about this - I don’t have time to find a link at the moment.

Also, are there any other TTN gateways near you? This would mean that you can ensure that it’s not your gateway being the problem. Also, you can check on the RPi that the software is running correctly by finding the log file in /var/log. It is most likely an issue with how the node and network is configured, but it’s always good to cover everything :wink:

Hello
My problem is similar to Sofia.
I have the node and the gateway NEMEUS.
I register both of them in TTN. gateway connected successfully but I can’t uplink or downlink any data. and state of node, don’t updating. also a hour ago,when I was struggling with the node, my node status updated only once. so my gateway work properly. Exactly what settings should I apply to my node?(ABP mode)
Its so necessary for me.
please help.
thank you.:pray: