No data in MQTT or console application data

Config:
Gateway: IC880 + Raspberry Pi3
Node: RFM95W + Arduino
When i send a message from my node is see that the message is parsed to The Things Network from the gateway, but nothing appears in the application data and no data is forwarded to MQTT.
This is randomly. Sometimes it works perfect, sometimes not.
Is this a network stability issue?

First for all, congratulations for this amazing project running high-end technologies at backend and very well documented and formatted documentation. :+1:

I had the some problem a few days ago. I could see my data coming at TTN console but now I can see only at gateway log when a packet is received from end-device.

I’m running single_chan_pkt_fwd (https://github.com/tftelkamp/single_chan_pkt_fwd) to forward packets and 1 end-device in ABP mode to send data.

I have tried the following server addresses below but not sure about each one I should use.

//#define SERVER1 “54.72.145.119” // not working
//#define SERVER1 “54.229.214.112” // not working
//#define SERVER1 “52.169.76.203” // someday worked but now isn’t
//#define SERVER1 “router.eu.thethings.network” // not working

I’m planning to setup an instance based on this link and hopefully have a local backend environment running for development.

Comments are welcome =)

Are you using ABP or OTAA? If you are using ABP you should search the forum for “frame counter” and "reset’.

1 Like

ABP and frame counter issues most likely, see my previous message on what to search for on the forum.

1 Like

I was following an example that uses ABP and worked well last week.

Yes. So:

1 Like