The low power version of the stack is currently available together with lots of new features!
To mention some:
- several sleep modes, easy configurable for wake-up on time, delay and external wakeup IO
- ULTRA low hibernate power (410nA without RTC and 600nA with RTC @ 1.8V)
- FlashWrite and FlashRead simplified API
- Setting preferred US subband channels
- Enhanced join procedure for fast join (optimized datarate / channel polling algorithm)
Take a look at our GitHub page for using the newer version of the module with the latest M4 API.