Photo/image on the home page : how to edit?

Hello !

1-
I would like to change the image that is on the home page of our community: I did it the first time … but I am unable to find the path to get there again !!!
(What surprises me is that I can’t find any post addressing this question: it must therefore be simple !!!)

2-
I take this request to add a related question.
I am using a “royalty free” photo: is there a way to add it? (Attribution: By …)
(another way than making a photo montage please :wink:

thanks for the help
Tix

Just click “Edit” next to “Our Story” and then click the existing image to select another.

(I don’t expect the attribution option to exist.)

Embedd any attribution at the (say) bottom of the actual picture - Paint works if a bit crude! :slight_smile: (You may need to experiment with position based on how it gets cropped/displayed on page…)

obviously!
pfff … I’m sorry I asked such a simplistic question :frowning:
(For my first tests I had the bad idea to put the same image for the “header” AND for my first post … and got confused alone :frowning:

Thanks for your return,

You may need to experiment with position based on how it gets cropped/displayed on page

I don’t really see how?
I would have to start the “our story” paragraph with this attribution :frowning:
I opted to place it at the end of this paragraph … but I do not find this to be a very elegant solution.

(I don’t care: what is needed are motivated people to experiment !!!)

Please excuse me @arjanvanb and @ Jeff-UK: I did not respond with my personal account but with that of the Konkarlab association :frowning:
Definitely a bad day: I turn off the computer!

1 Like