Pro mini / RFM95w examples for different sensors

ok, found the answer from KiCad pcb: RFM95 pins to Pro Mini pins

is there a way to send the motion event only when motion is triggered ? I tried by firing do_send(&sendjob) on motion, indeed it only joins and starts then but the tx scheduler keeps running then, i want to send data ONLY when there has been motion

The generator contains a template for something like ‘distance in range’. That’s an example for an ultrasonic sensor but it does use a trigger. You can easily adapt it to work with PIR.

thanks for the info and very nice examples, I have also RTFM for the LMIC library , didn’t find this right away, its a pdf under doc/ on github, though this doc is for the STM32 i think its very valuable also for Atmega use. It explains how the event loops and callbacks work and the process flow of the lib. I found this the best explanation so far. As a reference for other newbie’s who may come across this thread; For trigger based TX you can use the “Example 5: interrupt” in the manual. So yes, us newbie’s should not get desperate and start posting on year before we RTF(lib)M ! Thanks for all the support on the forum !

I still see a good number of people ordering the PCB boards so hopefully people are still finding the thread.

2 Likes

Ive just built 2 of the boards that I ordered almost 2 years ago! Just waiting on another BMP280 to be delivered so I can finish the second one. Thanks for the design @douglarue.

1 Like