Problem with ttn-packet-forwarder packet

I am using “Multitech Conduit MTCDTIP-266A Firmware 5.0.1-AEP” gateway.

I am having an unexpected behaviour in my network since 3 days ago. Before these anomalies, I could see my traffic with no mistakes in Node Red without the ttn-packet-forwarder, or in TTN with ttn-packet-forwarder.

However, now i have packets that are not reaching his destiny. I can see it cause in TTN some of them doesnt appear, even if I send it manually by mi console node in arduino.

First thing I did was installing the last firmware update to the gw, the 5.0.1 version. Anyway, it didnt fix anything. Without the ttn-packet-forwarder at least I can check that the communication between node and gw is correct cause i see in Node Red.

The problem comes when I install the TTN packet to see it in the TTN platform. I installed it, and now i dont see any packets in Node Red. Besides, in TTN I can only see some of them. I dont know if the others are lost or is the TTN display failing. In TTN, I can see the same packets in the Application Console and in the GW traffic pannel, so I suppose that some packets just simply being lost between the GW and TTN. So my guess is that the ttn-packet-forwarder is somehow disturbing the traffic.

Any help is so much appreciated.

Thanks in advace!