Problem with TTN stack V3

$data = file_get_contents(“php://input”);

// Decode it
$json = json_decode($data, true);

So given the differences between my working code and your not working code, how could you make your code work?

1 Like

i just tested and the problem is not in the code !
i use http integration and now it is webhooks, but it is as webhooks don’t call my php file, i tested !!

i founded and it work !
the problem come from webhooks !

Great!

It’s not really clear what the problem was or why you quoted my code.

What was the problem so others can avoid the issue?

1 Like

the problem was with webkooks ! we must check a case ! (uplink message)

and now i have a new problem :
All was ok since a few hours, but this morning, gateway receive end device information but application not receive ! all is same,I was sleeping and I didn’t touch anything

Here are screen of gateway and device in ttn where hour to see gateway receive but not application

Gateway
gw

and device (application)
application

i just see on my log server and nothing. Webhooks don’t send datas to my server and application in ttn v3 don’t see my device but gateway see it :upside_down_face:

Can you change to OTAA?

Because ABP comes with complications - like Frame Counter Resets - search the forum & read the documentation for details.

if i change for OTAA, all my arduino script will be the same and my php file too ?
at this time, i heva abp :

// define the activation method ABP or OTAA
#define ACT_METHOD_ABP

// show debug statements; comment next line to disable debug statements
#define DEBUG

/* **************************************************************

• clefs TTN
  • *************************************************************/
    // LoRaWAN NwkSKey, network session key
    // This is the default Semtech key, which is used by the early prototype TTN
    // network.
    static const uint8_t PROGMEM NWKSKEY[16] = { xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}; // Modifier les valeurs en fonction des infos de TTN

// LoRaWAN AppSKey, application session key
// This is the default Semtech key, which is used by the early prototype TTN
// network.
static const uint8_t PROGMEM APPSKEY[16] = { xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }; // Modifier les valeurs en fonction des infos de TTN

// LoRaWAN end-device address (DevAddr)
static const uint32_t DEVADDR = 0xxxxxxx; // Modifier les valeurs en fonction des infos de TTN

do you have sample with OTAA ?

Where did you get the Arduino script from?

:thinking: @descartes Nick, This looks ancient! Johan and team have been telling people to not use the default Semtech keys (big security headache) for at least 4 if not 5+ years - suspect this goes back to the early original Semtech Neuchatel/Grenoble/IBM Zurich LMIC early releases (note French comments embedded) used when TTN started in 2015! Think I still have an old SX1301 demo system (closed/private test network) that had those embedded…

i founded on the net (arduino forum)

ok, so i must to look for a new arduino script. I am not good in english and i don’t find any script that i can adapt to my need
i am only a beekeeper and not a professional from lora :blush:

i use a new arduino code OTAA
My device send “joining”, i see on gateway but joining and no repsonse from ttn
I am lost, I no longer have any information from my hives and it is the most important time of the year. Thanks for your help

Which code? Do you mean Arduino library? If so, name & version?

Or do you mean the EUI’s & AppKey?

What made you change from a working v2 setup?
Which gateway do you have (brand, model, version)?
Did you take a device being used on a hive and try and change it for v3?

i use thethingnetwork library
i changed to V3 because on my ttn account, it was write : change for V3 bafore end of the year !
My gateway is a mikrotik
thanks for help

version of thethingnetwok librayry is 2.6.0 and this is the last version