RAK2245 failed to start concetrator & Receive from end node

Hello, dear.
I am rak 2245 is being with turning an example _ gateway.
But I still see this message.

[Sending -1 LoRa packets on 920000000 Hz (BW 125 kHz, SF 10, CR 1, 16 bytes payload, 8 symbols preamble) at 14 dBm, with 1000 ms between each
ERROR: failed to start the concentrator]

I used an rpi3 B+ and looked for some data and even replaced it with rpi2, but it doesn’t work.
Also, I changed the reset pin to 17 and the spi speed to 2000000 but it doesn’t work.
What’s the cause?

In addition, ultimately, I have a number of sx 1272 to a packet from the models.
I know that RAK2245 has eight uplink channels.
So we’re going to experiment with receiving packets from up to eight sx1272 nodes.
As a beginner of LoRaWAN, I want to know how. Can you help?
Thank you.

When you say you adjusted the SPI speed, did you
1 - do this in the Pi; AND
2 - use a packet forwarder which has the SPI speed set to 2MHz

I would check item 2 and you have the correct Packet Forwarder for a RAK2245.

It’s actually neither the pi, nor the packet forwarder that governs this, but rather the lora gateway library code (though I think I’ve seen non-Semtech customizations to let the packet forwarder program pass the desired speed through to the library). That gets statically linked into the packet forwarder program, so if it has been changed both need to be rebuilt (may be best to do a clean and rebuild in the lora repo and then in the packet forwarder one)

[Sending -1 LoRa packets on 920000000 Hz (BW 125 kHz, SF 10, CR 1, 16 bytes payload, 8 symbols preamble) at 14 dBm, with 1000 ms between each
ERROR: failed to start the concentrator]

That looks to be one of the test suites rather than the actual packet forwarder. Perhaps start with the yet lower level SPI tests in the lora library repo before moving on to those in the packet forwarder repo.

Probably worth probing the reset signal electrically, too. The SX130x chips take the somewhat less common choice of having a reset signal that is low to run and high to reset.

I got the sense RAK had a complete ready to go image for their pi kits, you might try that at least to validate that the hardware works.