Sending flow sensor data to TTN server on real-time basis

Hi, I am new here :slight_smile:

I have been trying to send my water flow sensor data to the ttn server through ABP using the hello world sketch but haven’t been successful on it. I am using HPD13A SX1276 wireless transceiver LoRa module along with ATmega328 microcontroller and the LoRa gateway is constituted manually which includes Raspberry Pi (2B), LoRa transceiver (SX1276- RFM95/ HPD13A) and Internet enabled Ethernet connectivity.

I am confused that where should i put my flow sensor code ( which reads the sensor data on a real-time basis) in the following sketch so that it sends it to the ttn server or is there any other way i can send my flow sensor data to ttn.

I had also referred DHT sensor data transmission to TTN sketch by the same github author but couldn’t get anything out of it.

The hello world sketch

The sketch you are using requires a fully LoRaWAN compatible gateway and your setup is not LoRaWAN compliant. There are a number of things that might be wrong and cause it not to work, however on this forum we do not support solutions using non LoRaWAN compliant gateways.