Sending MQTT sensor data via TTN Gateway to EmonCMS for logging?

Hi, Is anyone able to help point me in the right direction on how I would send sensor values from the TTN UNO using MQTT via the TTN Gateway to the EmonCMS platform? Any pointers much appreciated.

You mean you will be sending data using LoRaWAN to TTN and next need to forward it to a third parties MQTT queue? In that case you need to subscribe to TTN MQTT to get the data from your node and publish it to the third party. You will probably need a host to run intermediate software.

BTW, don’t post the same question multiple times and choose the right category please.

Thanks, I was hoping to send the data directly to EmonCMS from the TTN Gateway without going through TTN. My other post was about the TTN UNO and example code, I guess that post has been deleted?

There are gateways that run their own back-end which might enable you to do what you are looking for, however this forum is for TTN support so we won’t be able to help. You will need to check manufacturer websites for help on that.
In your other post you asked for examples to send MQTT sensor data. It has been undeleted now, however I think your assumptions regarding LoRaWAN nodes don’t match reality. LoRaWAN nodes generally do not speak MQTT.

1 Like