Setup of Radio Bridge Water Rope sensor for first time user

Hello,

I am underwater trying to hook up a radio bridge water rope using a TTIG-915 Gateway. My objective is to get an early warning of a water leak in a condominium. Ideally a text message or an email letting me know “You’ve got water”… I would like to spend a minimal amount of money to get this information.

I purchased a TTIG-915 Gateway from Allied Electronics and a RBS306-WR10M-US LoRaWAN 10 Meter Water Rope Sensor. I have been able to link the gateway TTIG-915 mini hub to my wifi. I am currently working with Radio Bridge to register the water rope sensor device. I currently get an error when trying to register and am told by Radio Bridge they will try to fix.

My questions are:
Is there a low cost way with the current equipment I have to get a simple notice if the water rope detects moisture?
Am I in deep water in trying to get this set up to work without having significant IT or IOT experience?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

I purchased a TTIG-915 Gateway from Allied Electronics. I also purchased from Radio Bridge a RBS306_WR10M-US Watr Rope Sensor. I am attempting to link the two and monitor my condominium for water leaks. I have established my device on RadioBridge Consol but am having difficulty getting the gateway to be seen. Below is an error note.

Gateway Error Note.pdf (227.4 KB)

Did you try to register or claim the TTIG?

The claiming process is unlikely to come up with such an error message as it rather precludes two of the same EUI being in the world-wide database.

As for getting a simple notice, there are a number of integrations the could send you an email or provide a gauge or chart.