Storage Integration - Problem with Strings

Hello people,

I’ve been using the storage integration and I’m unable to save strings there.
The payload function works correctly and shows the correct string in Application data,
but whenever I try to send a string to the Storage, the whole payload doesn’t reach my
Storage.
So I was just wondering if this is fixable, someone else has this problem or im just little bit stupid :slight_smile:

Can you show us examples of what you see, your decoder and what you get out of storage?

At worst, you should be able to decode the raw payload from storage - the JS decoder is not 100% guaranteed - if the server running it is under load, the JS can timeout and then you don’t get the decoded fields. But you always get the raw payload.

1 Like

Application Data:

Decoder:

function Decoder(bytes, port) {

var meinwert = bytes[0];
var meinwert2 = bytes[1];

if (meinwert == 1)
{
  meinwert= "Falle Auf";
}
else if(meinwert == 2)
{
  meinwert = "Falle Zu";
}

return {
    Akkustand: meinwert2,
};
}

The problem is not that the decoder doesn’t work, because I see everything as expected and decoded in the Data Application - Tab, but this Data just doesnt reach the Storage Integration, which means that nothing at all is appended to the Json of the Integration

Okay nevermind, I don’t know why but today (1 day later) everything works as expected again and everything shows up in the Storage Integration. However if anyone has a clue why this happened in the first place let me know!

Also, thank you for your generous help Nick, sorry for my grammar and merry christmas everyone!