Not sure what I am doing wrong, I tried many different sketches from 3rd parties on 2 different Arduino UNOs, but I always get the same problem; it takes hours before I get any data at all to show on TTN. I use ABP. When data appears it never stops, and every emission is working fine.
I tried OTAA as well, and with it I can at least see some action, but it also takes a very long time to join.
I have at least 3 gateways in the vicinity, none of them are mine.
This what I see all the time:
13:41:35.451 -> 70273: engineUpdate, opmode=0x808
13:41:35.485 -> 70858: TXMODE, freq=868100000, len=30, SF=7, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0
13:41:35.553 -> Packet queued
13:41:35.553 -> LMIC.freq:868100000
13:41:35.586 -> Receive data:
13:41:36.394 -> 128741: RXMODE_SINGLE, freq=868100000, SF=7, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0, rxsyms=255
13:41:37.040 -> 167529: RXMODE_SINGLE, freq=869525000, SF=9, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0, rxsyms=255
13:41:38.097 -> 232024: 10
13:41:38.097 -> EV_TXCOMPLETE (includes waiting for RX windows)