The BARGAIN basement part 7

bargain%20basement%20900x345

Welcome to the BARGAIN basement part 7.

Found an interesting bargain you like to share?
This is the central place where you can post tips and links for bargains and share them with others.

DIY electronics components, tools, gateways, chips, antenna’s, cables, kits, measuring equipment, sensors, tools, LoRaWAN related products, and alike.

Note that this is a user topic. If you would like to promote your commercial products please use the following topic instead: Product Announcements

:warning: It is forbidden to post bargains/offers that require any form of subscription (whatsoever) without explicitly and clearly mentioning this at the start of the post.

If the forum software does not automatically insert a ‘one box summary’ with a clear description for a link then please add a brief description yourself so others have a clue what the link is about.

Previous parts of this topic:

SAMD21 M0-Mini development board

Whatever happen to @BoRRoZ? he was awesome! I vote bring him back!!

3 Likes

He closed several of his topics (BARGAIN basement included). We created new instances of those topics so it would not impact other forum users.

Let me note that ‘voting initiatives’ (or similar) like above are off-topic and will be removed.

Sorry, I just liked what he posted and he was very dedicated to posting great content with his free time to the TTN forum which I thought was awesome and inspiring to all. More content like that would be great.

9 Likes

It’s time of the year again… RAK Wireless Black Friday deals :star_struck:

1 Like

For the Dutch TTNers:

Arduino Pro Mini (alike) + RFM95W on single PCB.

(Not sure if this one was mentioned before, searched for it but didn’t find this one).

2 Likes

Pretty good antenna for a gateway

I use it for a while (early 2018) with my LoRaWAN gateway and it performs well.

1 Like

Ok, it is not free but very interesing: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1213877022.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.0.0.d830LRgPLRgPlA

A €38.05 product with €41.25 additional shipping costs is interesting?

Next time please provide some information what the link is about.

1 Like

Nick just posted this one…worth a punt?

All the gateways and products are on sale at https://leapiot.cc/

at least 10% off

1 Like

Buy a clearance antenna from Rapid Electronics and get a hot product recommendation:

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 11.27.08

Now that’s a bargain if ever I saw one!