The LIBRARY basement part 2

Good news:
Arduino officially joined the LoRa Alliance™ and launches a developer Kit for Lora

1 Like

The Things Network Architecture Explained

Steps to install Arduino ESP32 support on Windows

carefull with your drone ! :wink:

Extending the Reach of the Web to Bluetooth Devices

Web Bluetooth has reached a remarkable level of maturity and is implemented in a significant percentage of the browsers installed on desktop and mobile devices.

1 Like

WiKi Leaks - CIA’s Cherry Blossom 15 juni 2017

CherryBlossom is focused on compromising wireless networking devices, such as wireless routers and access points (APs), to achieve these goals. Such Wi-Fi devices are commonly used as part of the Internet infrastructure in private homes, public spaces (bars, hotels or airports), small and medium sized companies as well as enterprise offices.

868 MHz antenna test

2 Likes

Nordic-powered combination Bluetooth low energy/LoRaWAN module

1 Like

Say goodbye to the Intel IoT that never came to be

Always knew Intel IoT was stillborn. Expensive, slow, no deterministic I/O… Even despite big marketing efforts from Intel and their distributors. Just checked the inventory of Galileo items at Sparkfun, more than 250 still in stock. No pity for them. :smile_cat:

aaduino-v2 - https://aisler.net/kanflo/aaduino/aaduino-v2

2 Likes

LoRaWAN + BLE Sensor Platform

I happened to have a similar non-portable antenna foot surplus. It’s for free, just send me a message if someone is interested because currently it might end up as scrap metal.

1 Like